Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organisational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results." - Andrew Carnegie
St. Agni is always looking for inspired people who share our enthusiasm for beautiful, well-considered design. As our company continues to shift and evolve as a living breathing creature, we are looking for progressive, innovative and intelligent individuals who would like to join us on our journey.
Please send applications and expressions of interest to
Warehouse Assistant - Casual
Location: St. Agni HQ, Byron Bay
- Manage receiving stock, storage, stock organisation, picking and packing and dispatching functions within the agreed service levels.
- Work closely with our Warehouse Manager to ensure all wholesale orders are dispatched efficiently and to order requests.
- Tight inventory management and regular stock-takes.
- Conducting regular branch transfers of stock between retail stores.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Keep up to date with product information.
Key Accountability Areas
- Efficiency of picking and packing orders.
- Minimisation of stock loss and regular stock takes.
- Overall organisation of warehouse.
- Assisting Warehouse Manager with assigned duties.
Attributes, Values and Behaviours
- A highly motivated, proactive person with a willingness to learn and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised and responds well to pressure and a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Lives by the St. Agni Values as the code of customer and people conduct
- Works by and respects the St. Agni Diversity & Inclusion Policy
- Adherence to HR policies and procedures
- Embraces change and innovation
To apply for the position please send a cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org